All of us wish that our nails grow fast and strong. The nails are what are able to provide beauty to our hands. Asides from this a healthy nail growth is what is able to reflect the state of your overall health. Our nails are made up of a protein that is known as d keratin. Fingernails grow faster when compared to the toenails despite the fact that the growth is still very slow.
There are all sorts of factors that contribute to slow nail growth. These include hormonal changes in the body, the aging process, chemotherapy, health problems, medications and nutritional deficiencies. We will be able to see faster nail growth amongst the children prior to puberty and pregnant women
Moisturise: Prevent and moisture your nails with the help of coconut oil after washing your hands. You can add a tbsp of coconut oil to your hand wash to avoid your hands or nails from drying out.
Massage: Rub the beds of your nails once a day for a minimum of ten seconds to improve circulation and promote nail growth. Apply coconut oil to moisturize cuticles and strengthen nails.
Is Coconut Oil good for nail maintenance?
Coconut oil is effective oil as well as a natural medicine to treat nail maintenance and that too you’re your toe-nail maintenance.
Coconut Oil for Nail Growth
Here are some of the ways by which coconut oil can be used for promotion of nail growth and maintenance of nail:
- Coconut oil also contains many important nutrients to strengthen your nails and cuticles.
- Coconut oil consists of anti-fungal property which assists in fighting against the fungal action on the membranes.
- Coconut oil consists of medium fatty acids that help to work as natural fungicides so that they are to embed themselves in the lipid layer fungal membrane and disturb the system. In this way it results in the cell disintegration leading to the destruction of maintenance.
- Coconut oil has an amazing moisturizing property which will be able to make your skin shine and it also clears the fungal infection.
- Coconut oil is made up of 8% caprylic acid. Caprylic acid is very effective against maintenance. It is this component which is able to kill athlete’s foot, the toe-nail maintenance, planter warts as well as the other fungal infections on the skin.
- Coconut oil is made up of an important compound which is known as lauric acid. It is this component which is able to depict the anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal, antibacterial properties that make your maintenance to get away from your nail.
In this way coconut oil serves as an excellent product for promotion of nail growth and maintenance of nail.